A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sameer Mistry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sameer Mistry, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mistry graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Mistry has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center
- Providence Little Company of Mary Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sameer Dhiru Mistry MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sameer D. Mistry practice?
- Dr. Sameer Mistry has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sameer Mistry practices Emergency Medicine near Long Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Gardena, CA.
See Long Beach Emergency Physicians.