Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sameer Naseeruddin
Dr. Sameer Naseeruddin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Schaumburg, IL. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine, General Practice and Hematology. Dr. Naseeruddin is affiliated with St Alexius Medical Center and Alexian Brothers Medical Center. Dr. Naseeruddin has received 5 awards. He speaks English and Spanish.
Dr. Sameer Naseeruddin has the following 3 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
Dr. Sameer Naseeruddin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Schaumburg, IL.
Dr. Tarek Ahdab
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Hematology
Schaumburg, IL 0 mi20
Dr. Lisa Pillsbury
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Schaumburg, IL 0.06 mi27
Dr. Murray Salzman
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Schaumburg, IL 0.77 mi42