Dr. Sameer Naseeruddin MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 15th, 2016
Busy office, long waits and new staff
I have been going to Dr. Naseeruddin since he bought my old dr's practice. He made some positive changes in the practice and was very personable. But at the years have gone on, it seems he is more interested in "growing his practice" than in his patients. I was passed on to a new dr. in his practice who left, then another who also left, then a nurse practicioner and another and .... you get the idea. Each time I see a new person who usually isn't there the next time I go. The wait time is terrible, and sometimes it's hard to get results. Time to find a new dr.

October 9th, 2015
Best doctor
My husband and I love our Doctor So happy I found him in 2004

January 7th, 2015
Great Doctor
He is one of the best i had in man many years he is friendly and very details in finding your details( health related)

December 25th, 2014
Avoid this guy.

July 22nd, 2013
world's greatest doctor
I am 63 and have many health problems and have had many doctors over the years but Dr. Naseeruddin is by far the best doctor I have ever had. He always has time to listen and never rushes you. He is a dedicated and knowledgeable doctor. He is patient and really cares about you and whatever is going on with your health. I would never want any other doctor and would travel to the end of the earth to see him. Here is an example of the kind of doctor he is: I have COPD and asthma, I had an attack and was wheezing and not well. The doctor's office was closed that day and we were having a severe snow storm. One call to him and he came through the storm and opened his office to see me. He has been a blessing for me and I just love him. Thank you Doc for everything you have done.

July 21st, 2012
Best decision in choosing dr. Naseeruddin. He is great...

October 30th, 2011
Dr. Naseeruddin is among one of the top doctors in Schaumburg. He knows what he's doing & cares about his patients. Those are 2 important things in having a doctor. He also will not prescribe unnecessary medicine but, what you need. If you need a doctor in the NW suburbs I'd recommend him for sure

March 17th, 2011
Dr Naseeruddin is thorough, helpful and caring. His staff is also competent and willing to help. I highly recommend Dr. Naseeruddin and his staff. Makes going to the doctor a more pleasant experience.

January 16th, 2010
Best among doctors in Schaumburg
He has been my primary doctor for over 5 years. I found him online and I couldnt be happier at the service I receieved. Very friendly, excellent care and only prescribes what you need. Most of all, he's humorous too:). I've seen many doctors in schaumburg and I would say this is the best experience and I would rate him as the top among doctors Schaumburg for care, friendliness and humor