A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sameer Ohri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sameer Ohri is Poor.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sameer Ohri, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ohri graduated from Baba Farid University Of Health Sciences Christian Medcl College.
Dr. Ohri has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/San Joaquin Community Hospital
- Mercy Hospitals of Bakersfield
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sameer Ohri MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sameer Ohri practice?
- Dr. Sameer Ohri has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sameer Ohri practices Family Medicine near Bakersfield, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Mission Hills, CA and Taft, CA.
See Bakersfield Primary Care Doctors.