A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sameer Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sameer Patel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Patel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sameer Ramesh Patel MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sameer R. Patel practice?
- Dr. Sameer Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Sameer Patel practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Marlton, NJ.
See Marlton Internists and Marlton Geriatric Doctors.