A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sameer Rafla-Demetrio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hodgkin Disease
- Kidney Cancer
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Lung Cancer
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Rafla-Demetrio graduated from University Of Cairo.
Dr. Rafla-Demetrio has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Coney Island Hospital
- Maimonides Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sameer DR Rafla-Demetrio MD is a male Oncologist and practices in Medical Oncology and Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Sameer D. Rafla-Demetrio practice?
- Dr. Sameer Rafla-Demetrio has 1 office location.
Dr. Sameer Rafla-Demetrio practices Medical Oncology and Radiation Oncology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Oncologists and Brooklyn Radiation Oncologists.