A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sameer Sawalba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sawalba graduated from First Leningrad I P Pavlov Medical Institute, St Petersburg.
Dr. Sawalba has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sawalba accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 26 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Anthem - 10 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sameer T. Sawalba practice?
Dr. Sameer Sawalba practices Internal Medicine near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Internists.