A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sameer Sawalha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sawalha graduated from First Leningrad I P Pavlov Medical Institute, St Petersburg.
Dr. Sawalha has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Hospital - Dearborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sameer T Sawalha MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sameer T. Sawalha practice?
- Dr. Sameer Sawalha has 1 office location.
Dr. Sameer Sawalha practices Internal Medicine near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Internists.