A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sameer Stas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sameer Stas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stas
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sameer Stas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Insulin Resistance
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Metabolic Disorders
- Metabolic Syndrome X
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Stas graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stas has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Newton Memorial Hospital
- St. Clare's Hospital-Sussex
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sameer Stas MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Sameer Stas practice?
- Dr. Sameer Stas has 1 office location.
Dr. Sameer Stas practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Newton, NJ.
See Newton Internists and Newton Endocrinologists.