Learn more about Dr. Sameer Stas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sameer Stas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stas
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Stas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sameer Stas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Insulin Resistance
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Metabolic Disorders
- Metabolic Syndrome X
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Stas graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stas has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Newton Memorial Hospital
- St. Clare's Hospital-Sussex
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sameer Stas MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Sameer Stas practice?
- Dr. Sameer Stas has 1 office location.
Dr. Sameer Stas practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Newton, NJ.
See Newton Internists and Newton Endocrinologists.