Dr. Sameer Vemuri MD is a male Pathologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Neurology, and Dermatopathology.
Learn more about Dr. Sameer Vemuri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sameer Vemuri, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Vemuri graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Vemuri has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Carolinas Medical Center
- Siskin Hospital For Physical Rehabilitation
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vemuri accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health One Alliance - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 6 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sameer Vemuri practice?
Dr. Sameer Vemuri practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Neurology, and Dermatopathology near Chattanooga, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Rock Hill, SC and Charlotte, NC.
See Chattanooga Physiatrists, Chattanooga Neurologists, and Chattanooga Pathologists.