Dr. Sameera Khan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sameera Khan?

No Good

Posted on July 22nd, 2012

She's a mean old lady. She's there to get her money and leave. Don't fall for the sweet talk or her brown hood.

She treats patients like a pusher over

Posted on July 9th, 2011

She does not care one way or another about what she is doing.

Posted on May 21st, 2011

Dr. Khan is very good at implementing once your diagnosed your diagnosed. And what adds up to a person they will ultimately either reap the benefits of taking the medicine in all areas, or they will fall miserably to any other specific failure that is not understood.

Very Nice person

Posted on April 17th, 2011

A review for Dr.Khan. Considering all affiliates and conditions with Schizophrenia, yes I would have a very good reccommendation. As long as the person is taking some initiative in doing their part. The monitoring period for me was very important but moreso implemented by Dr. Khan. The invasiveness to make a person adhere to committing to an appointment was remarkable!

Posted on April 12th, 2011

Dr. Khan has been an old friend! The sample give out was new to me. I liked them. It wqas new to me to for 3-4 years to take packaged pills but it went very well. Kathy and Charlie did some work too. The good thing I liked about being at Portage Path is the visits were every 6-8 weeks. That's a noticable change. It may have caused disruption in my currect care. A feeling of lostness. I am still taking the medicine I was prescribed with Dr.Khan a couple different ones now but, I think the important thing I noticed is that I did well at Portage Path and after a taking pill and pil for those 3-4 years I needed to get some "cleaners" or vitamins". That crops up a life style that I was somewhat familied in. So making healthy choices will not be a difficult change! "Hi"

Posted on November 25th, 2015