A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sameera Tallapureddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Weight Loss
Dr. Tallapureddy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
- St. Francis Hospital
- Saint Francis Medical Group, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sameera Tallapureddy MBBS and MD is a female Internist and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Sameera Tallapureddy practice?
- Dr. Sameera Tallapureddy has 1 office location.
Dr. Sameera Tallapureddy practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Hartford, CT.
See Hartford Endocrinologists.