A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sameh Fayek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sameh Fayek is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sameh Fayek, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Liver Transplantation
- Pancreas Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Fayek graduated from University Of Cairo.
Dr. Fayek has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sameh A Fayek MBBS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sameh A. Fayek practice?
- Dr. Sameh Fayek has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sameh Fayek practices Surgery near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD.
See Chicago Surgeons.