A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sameh Gadallah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sameh Gadallah is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gadallah
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gadallah Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gadallah graduated from University Of Garunis Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Gadallah has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster Community Hospital
- Antelope Valley Hospital
- Antelope Valley Healthcare District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sameh Fawzi Gadallah MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Sameh F. Gadallah practice?
- Dr. Sameh Gadallah has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sameh Gadallah practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Lancaster, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palmdale, CA.
See Lancaster Internists and Lancaster Cardiologists.