A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sameh Gadallah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sameh Gadallah is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gadallah
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Gadallah Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gadallah graduated from University Of Garunis Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Gadallah has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster Community Hospital
- Antelope Valley Hospital
- Antelope Valley Healthcare District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sameh Fawzi Gadallah MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Sameh F. Gadallah practice?
- Dr. Sameh Gadallah has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sameh Gadallah practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Lancaster, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palmdale, CA.
See Lancaster Internists and Lancaster Cardiologists.