Dr. Sameh Labib MD, MS Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 24th, 2017
Excellent surgical technique!
Dr. Labib is very personable, and accessible. He is a top 10 doctor for very good reason. Fixed a problem for me that was nagging for years. I traveled over 500 miles to see him. Twice! The whole team there at Emory are 2nd to none!

February 28th, 2017
Shattered heel bone
I can't say enough good things about Dr. Labib. I'm convinced that his skills are among the best in the world. After my ladder fall from 26ft, I shattered my calcaneus (heel bone) Another surgeon with 30 years experience, told me that I had to have my calcaneus fused to my tibia. Dr. Labib confidently told me he could rebuild my heel without fusing it. I knew I was in good hands. I thank God I went with Labib. After 1 year, I have close to 100% normal function in my foot with little to no pain. After my accident, my heel looked like Humpty Dumpty after his fall. When I saw the x-rays post surgery, it looked so perfect I had tears in my eyes. I don't hesitate to highly recommend him. The office staff is great as well. I wish I could give him more than 5 stars. You won't be disappointed. I found Dr. Labib through my brother-in-law who was the CEO of a medical device company in Denmark. He called his people in the U.S. and they said Dr. Labib is the go-to guy for foot surgery in Atlanta. They were right!

December 9th, 2013
Great operation and he answers his phone
I am most happy with my multiple surgeries ( knee ) few years ago. Last month when I broke my toe and had horrible experience with Emory emergency room, I called Dr. Labib as I was walking out of emrgancy room hours later and without getting proper care. He convenced me to go back, made calls for an on call doctor ( not nurse ) to put back my broken and dislocated toe hanging off my foot and Give me proper care. He was just coming out of surgery, but he still responded. Just like the famous Dr. Andrews, he answers his phone :) A + for dr. Labib D - for Emory emergence room

May 23rd, 2013
Great surgeon!
Dr. Labib repaired a severely smashed knee. He got me into surgery very quickly. He explained everything very clearly and has a great manner. I highly recommend him.

August 30th, 2012
The BEST Foot Surgeon in the US !!!!
An incredible surgeon !!!Maybe the #1 foot surgeon in all of America !~

December 21st, 2010
Great Result
Dr. Labib was able to correctly diagnose and perform the correct surgery on my ankle. Another Dr. had done a poor surgical "fix" 9 months prior, and I had been in constant pain and in a aircast until Dr. Labib's proceedure. Now I am walking normally and with no pain. Trainers are available to answer any questions by phone. I would recommend Dr. Labib to anyone.

June 24th, 2017