Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Great operation and he answers his phone show details Great operation and he answers his phone
by S Ghiai on Dec 8th, 2013

I am most happy with my multiple surgeries ( knee ) few years ago. Last month when I broke my toe and had horrible experience with Emory emergency room, I called Dr. Labib as I was walking out of emrgancy room hours later and without getting proper care. He convenced me to go back, made calls for an on call doctor ( not nurse ) to put back my broken and dislocated toe hanging off my foot and Give me proper care. He was just coming out of surgery, but he still responded. Just like the famous Dr. Andrews, he answers his phone :) A for dr. Labib D - for Emory emergence room

by Determined on Nov 1st, 2013

Dr Labib did Triple Arthrodesis on me. After cast was removed and walking boot put on I kept telling him how much pain I was in and how my foot was crooked my heal sat to the inside of my foot and my forefoot rolled to the outside. I was severely malaligned (foot was straight before surgery). He blew me off each time. Finally 6 very long months after surgery I expressed how much pain I was in again. Was walking with a cane and severe pain in every step. I ask for a xray he refused. I told him I could not walk without shoes. His reply to me "You will NEVER walk without shoes again. wanted me to get a ultrasound said it was a tendon that needed injected. That was the final straw. I found a NEW DOCTOR. A doctor who had my best interest at heart, one that cared. He has done 2 surgeries on me. The first he removed the hardware cleaned it up to give me more up and down movement and removed MANY spurs from my foot (that was where the pain was coming from) After that surgery I could walk without shoes (but on outside of foot from supination resulting from the TA Dr. Labib did) The second surgery was a calcaneal osteotomy and revision sub tailor fusion to correct the severe malalignment. Foot plants on floor correctly now and moves correctly when walking. I now have my life back.

Great surgeon! show details Great surgeon!
May 23rd, 2013

Dr. Labib repaired a severely smashed knee. He got me into surgery very quickly. He explained everything very clearly and has a great manner. I highly recommend him.

The BEST Foot Surgeon in the US !!!! show details The BEST Foot Surgeon in the US !!!!
Aug 29th, 2012

An incredible surgeon !!!Maybe the #1 foot surgeon in all of America !~

Great Result show details Great Result
Dec 21st, 2010

Dr. Labib was able to correctly diagnose and perform the correct surgery on my ankle. Another Dr. had done a poor surgical "fix" 9 months prior, and I had been in constant pain and in a aircast until Dr. Labib's proceedure. Now I am walking normally and with no pain. Trainers are available to answer any questions by phone. I would recommend Dr. Labib to anyone.