Family Practitioner, Sports Medicine Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgical Specialist

Northeast Atlanta
Emory Orthopaedics & Spine Center
59 Executive Park South, Suite 1000
Atlanta, GA 30329
404-778-3350
Locations and availability (4)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Kudzu.
 |  Great operation and he answers his phone  |  show details
by S Ghiai on Dec 8th, 2013

I am most happy with my multiple surgeries ( knee ) few years ago. Last month when I broke my toe and had horrible experience with Emory emergency room, I called Dr. Labib as I was walking out of emrgancy room hours later and without getting proper care. He convenced me to go back, made calls for an on call doctor ( not nurse ) to put back my broken and dislocated toe hanging off my foot and Give me proper care. He was just coming out of surgery, but he still responded. Just like the famous Dr. Andrews, he answers his phone :) A for dr. Labib D - for Emory emergence room

|  show details
by Determined on Nov 1st, 2013

Dr Labib did Triple Arthrodesis on me. After cast was removed and walking boot put on I kept telling him how much pain I was in and how my foot was crooked my heal sat to the inside of my foot and my forefoot rolled to the outside. I was severely malaligned (foot was straight before surgery). He blew me off each time. Finally 6 very long months after surgery I expressed how much pain I was in again. Was walking with a cane and severe pain in every step. I ask for a xray he refused. I told him I could not walk without shoes. His reply to me "You will NEVER walk without shoes again. wanted me to get a ultrasound said it was a tendon that needed injected. That was the final straw. I found a NEW DOCTOR. A doctor who had my best interest at heart, one that cared. He has done 2 surgeries on me. The first he removed the hardware cleaned it up to give me more up and down movement and removed MANY spurs from my foot (that was where the pain was coming from) After that surgery I could walk without shoes (but on outside of foot from supination resulting from the TA Dr. Labib did) The second surgery was a calcaneal osteotomy and revision sub tailor fusion to correct the severe malalignment. Foot plants on floor correctly now and moves correctly when walking. I now have my life back.

|  Great surgeon!  |  show details
May 23rd, 2013

Dr. Labib repaired a severely smashed knee. He got me into surgery very quickly. He explained everything very clearly and has a great manner. I highly recommend him.

|  club foot for 60 years  |  show details
Feb 14th, 2013

I was referred to Dr. Labib by my back surgeon because my limp had gotten more pronounced. I expected Dr. Labib to recommend getting fitted for orthopedic shoes or adding inserts in my shoes . Instead, he immediately diagnosed my foot as a club foot and that he could striaighten my toes , release my extremely high arch . Thus, I would be able to stand on a flatter foot as opposed to 60 years of walking on the side of my foot. He told me it was a serious surgery, 4 hrs. , long recovery {up to 1or more years} . The surgery was Oct. 26 2012 and I can put my foot flat on the floor . I am having physical Therapy 2x a week as I continue to strengthen my "new " foot , improve balance toward a better functioning foot . Already, I feel that my walking takes less effort and my limp is less pronounced . Who would know that a club foot could be nearly corrected after all this time !

|  The BEST Foot Surgeon in the US !!!!  |  show details
Aug 29th, 2012

An incredible surgeon !!!Maybe the #1 foot surgeon in all of America !~

|  Dr Labib surgically fixed a 50-year problem.  |  show details
by Mike L - Lake Oconee, GA on Aug 29th, 2012

Dr. Labib worked over both of my feet. I had been living with flat feet and all the problems that creates for more than 50 years. However - In late July of 2011, my left arch COLLAPSED. That meant I was walking on the right side of my left foot. Far worse than just "flat feet." Dr. Labib gladly saw me and my problem, and after a few minutes of consideration, came up with a Space Age technological surgical solution to my situation. He then with a smile provided me with a surgery date for less than 2 weeks in the future. And the surgery went far better than expected. Actually, It went Spectacularly ! Now, it has been approx. 10 months, and for the first time, in about 50 years, I am walking normally. I kinda figger Dr. Sam Labib is some sort of genius when it comes to foot surgery. All I know now is I am gratetful I had such a skilled and caring and knowledgeable surgeon to help FIX my problem the RIGHT WAY ! Thank you, Dr. Labib !

|  Great Result  |  show details
Dec 21st, 2010

Dr. Labib was able to correctly diagnose and perform the correct surgery on my ankle. Another Dr. had done a poor surgical "fix" 9 months prior, and I had been in constant pain and in a aircast until Dr. Labib's proceedure. Now I am walking normally and with no pain. Trainers are available to answer any questions by phone. I would recommend Dr. Labib to anyone.

|  Nice guy  |  show details
by Suburbanhousewife on Sep 28th, 2006 on kudzu.com

His office is in the Executive Park Spine Center...off Druid Hills Rd, so you don't have to go down the Clifton Corridor. Parking isn't exactly plentiful, but at least it isn't the deck. He was very nice, straightforward. Gave several options for the problem. His office staff, however keeps him from 4 stars. After waiting over 30minutes, they came out to say he was running 20minutes behind. Didn't give reciept for copay w/o asking, then acted like that was the first time she'd ever heard of someone wanting one. We'll return, but we sure won't rush to get there ahead of time.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com