A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sameh Lamiy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sameh Lamiy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sameh Lamiy, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lamiy graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.
Dr. Lamiy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas Medical Center
- Saint Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sameh Lamiy FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sameh Lamiy practice?
- Dr. Sameh Lamiy has 12 office locations.
Dr. Sameh Lamiy practices Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiovascular Disease near Lexington, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Terre Haute, IN and Flemingsburg, KY.
See Lexington Internists and Lexington Cardiologists.