Learn more about Dr. Sameh Lamiy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sameh Lamiy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lamiy
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lamiy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sameh Lamiy, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lamiy graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.
Dr. Lamiy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas Medical Center
- Saint Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sameh Z Lamiy FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Sameh Z. Lamiy practice?
- Dr. Sameh Lamiy has 1 office location.
Dr. Sameh Lamiy practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Lexington, KY.
See Lexington Internists and Lexington Cardiologists.