A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sameh Mobarek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sameh Mobarek is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sameh Mobarek, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mobarek graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mobarek has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Rex Healthcare Inc.
- WakeMed Cary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sameh Khamis A H Mobarek MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sameh K. Mobarek practice?
- Dr. Sameh Mobarek has 6 office locations.
Dr. Sameh Mobarek practices Cardiovascular Disease near Cary, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Raleigh, NC.
See Cary Cardiologists.