Learn more about Dr. Sameh Mobarek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sameh Mobarek is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mobarek
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mobarek Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sameh Mobarek, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mobarek graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mobarek has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Rex Healthcare Inc.
- WakeMed Cary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sameh Khamis A H Mobarek MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sameh K. Mobarek practice?
- Dr. Sameh Mobarek has 1 office location.
Dr. Sameh Mobarek practices Cardiovascular Disease near Cary, NC.
See Cary Cardiologists.