A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sameh Nabelsi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sameh Nabelsi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sameh Nabelsi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nabelsi graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Nabelsi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Alexian Brothers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sameh Nabelsi MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sameh Nabelsi practice?
- Dr. Sameh Nabelsi has 1 office location.
Dr. Sameh Nabelsi practices Internal Medicine near Calumet City, IL.
See Calumet City Internists.