inactive

Sameh S Labib MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.3

August 7th, 2015
STOP PRACTICING
if I can only give a zero I would! He practices now at Bakersfield, he kept saying that my seizures and tremors is cause by me being a latin woman, rude, very discriminating, sexist, kept yelling at his staff for his incompetence. Did even ask why or when seizure started, I had to brain injuries and I surgery. had seen patients yell at him and my husband almost hit him, at the end he said "get out! youre done!" in a loud manner. One good thing here was the assistant manager.

January 24th, 2015
Horrible doctor. I don't understand how he can practice medicine. Was discriminating, very rude, offered no solution to my problems. He also showed no sympathy to the fact I was in pain rolling his eyes while I was trying to explain my symptoms. I have never had an experience such as this before, so incredibly unprofessional. His staff was the only thing ok about the visit.

December 22nd, 2014
not understanding, did not offer any solutions to my condition, would not recommend him to anyone!