A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sameh Saad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sameh Saad, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Saad graduated from University Of Cairo.
Dr. Saad has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Coral Springs Medical Center
- North Broward Medical Center (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sameh F Saad MBBS and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Sameh F. Saad practice?
- Dr. Sameh Saad has 1 office location.
Dr. Sameh Saad practices Anesthesiology near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Anesthesiologists.