Dr. Sameh Toma MD Patient Reviews

3.6
  • 9 reviews

November 3rd, 2013
I made an appointment with Dr. Toma based on a recommendation from one of his patients. I had several consultations with multiple doctors prior to him. When I met Dr. Toma, I was impressed by his ability to tell me FACTS about my condition. Some might say this is a "lack of bedside manner." But let's be honest, by the time you reach Dr. Toma, reality has set in and you need a highly skilled doctor. At each of my many doctor consultations, I had a list of written questions and Dr. Toma answered every question. Again, he answered the questions with FACTS based on his years of experience and medical expertise. I'm not going to say that hearing the FACTS were easy but Dr. Toma provided me the information to make an informed decision. In closing, as a patient, you have to decide what's important to you in a doctor. I wanted a doctor who was confident, forthright, thorough, highly skilled and respected in the medical community. I found that in Dr. Toma. I highly recommend, Dr. Toma.

September 16th, 2013
Dr. Toma is an excellent Dr. He is down to earth and friendly. I highly recommend him

August 27th, 2012
Dr. Toma is the BEST
Dr. Toma is very to the point. He definitely knows what he is doing. I am now three months pregnant!

August 22nd, 2012
Dr. Toma
Straight forward, and to the point! Would definitely recommend him.

November 7th, 2011
To all of the patients who are complaining about wait time, think about the bigger picture....What is Dr. Toma helping you achieve. He's helping you reach your dreams, the precious gift of life! The wait time obviously shows that he's in pretty high demand, and you are lucky that god has given him the wonderful ability to help women in this way. He is one of the most intelligent men I have ever met, and is extremely knowledgeable. If you think you are "well informed" and know better than him about fertility why aren't you a fertility doctor?! Dr. Toma has helped God bless me with three beautiful children, and I think about how thankful I am for his help everyday. I AM SURE THAT MANY PROUD MOTHERS AGREE.

October 31st, 2011
caused burns on my legs
extremely bad laser practice. caused burns all over my legs. used the wrong kind of laser with wrong settings. extremely bad laser practice. caused burns all over my legs. They don't even have certified technicians, which they lied about

May 13th, 2009
He is a nightmare. Choose another doctor. You will wait hours to see him and then he rushes through. He is threatened by informed patients and treats you like a number. RUN!

May 11th, 2009
love dr toma and his staff!!!

April 17th, 2009
Excellent and very intelligent Dr. Very warma and kind. Smart in his medical diagnosis and plan.