Obstetricians & Gynecologists

400 Ashville Ave
Ste 200
Cary, NC 27518
919-233-1311
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore. CitySearch.
by Terri T on Nov 3rd, 2013

I made an appointment with Dr. Toma based on a recommendation from one of his patients. I had several consultations with multiple doctors prior to him. When I met Dr. Toma, I was impressed by his ability to tell me FACTS about my condition. Some might say this is a "lack of bedside manner." But let's be honest, by the time you reach Dr. Toma, reality has set in and you need a highly skilled doctor. At each of my many doctor consultations, I had a list of written questions and Dr. Toma answered every question. Again, he answered the questions with FACTS based on his years of experience and medical expertise. I'm not going to say that hearing the FACTS were easy but Dr. Toma provided me the information to make an informed decision. In closing, as a patient, you have to decide what's important to you in a doctor. I wanted a doctor who was confident, forthright, thorough, highly skilled and respected in the medical community. I found that in Dr. Toma. I highly recommend, Dr. Toma.

Sep 16th, 2013

Dr. Toma is an excellent Dr. He is down to earth and friendly. I highly recommend him

May 28th, 2013

I don't mind waiting when I'm at NCCRM. The people are so nice especially April and they make you feel important. When you go to a specialist rated top in his field you should expect to wait and be thankful you got in......

by Jeni L on Apr 12th, 2013

Dr. Toma and staff are absolutely WONDERFUL! I had read that Dr. Toma had bad bedside manner, but I didn't go to NCCRM to make a friend, I went to be treated by a competant doctor and could not have been more pleased. I do NOT feel that Dr. Toma has a bad bedside manner. I felt comfortable with him. He took all of the time I needed to answer all of my questions and explain my situation in detail. I would highly recommend Dr. Toma and staff for a tubal reversal. April is amazing! She went above and beyond what is required of her and I can't thank her enough.

|  Dr. Toma is the BEST  |  show details
Aug 27th, 2012

Dr. Toma is very to the point. He definitely knows what he is doing. I am now three months pregnant!

|  Dr. Toma  |  show details
Aug 22nd, 2012

Straight forward, and to the point! Would definitely recommend him.

Nov 7th, 2011

To all of the patients who are complaining about wait time, think about the bigger picture....What is Dr. Toma helping you achieve. He's helping you reach your dreams, the precious gift of life! The wait time obviously shows that he's in pretty high demand, and you are lucky that god has given him the wonderful ability to help women in this way. He is one of the most intelligent men I have ever met, and is extremely knowledgeable. If you think you are "well informed" and know better than him about fertility why aren't you a fertility doctor?! Dr. Toma has helped God bless me with three beautiful children, and I think about how thankful I am for his help everyday. I AM SURE THAT MANY PROUD MOTHERS AGREE.

|  caused burns on my legs  |  show details
Oct 31st, 2011

extremely bad laser practice. caused burns all over my legs. used the wrong kind of laser with wrong settings. extremely bad laser practice. caused burns all over my legs. They don't even have certified technicians, which they lied about

May 13th, 2009

He is a nightmare. Choose another doctor. You will wait hours to see him and then he rushes through. He is threatened by informed patients and treats you like a number. RUN!

May 11th, 2009

love dr toma and his staff!!!

Apr 17th, 2009

Excellent and very intelligent Dr. Very warma and kind. Smart in his medical diagnosis and plan.

by RaleighRaven on Jul 9th, 2008 on citysearch.com

I would not recommend this practice to anyone. For starters, the wait time. My first trimester was fine, but my second trimester I had to wait 1-1.5 hours in the exam room to be seen, and now that I'm in my second trimester, that wait has increased to an

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
by bnsteel on Feb 22nd, 2007 on citysearch.com

cannot comment directly on this physician, but I can without doubt state that the office staff is completely lacking in professionalism. I had to wait over an hour to be seen (after arriving 15 minutes early for my appointment). The last 30 minutes was un

Read Full Review at citysearch.com