Dr. Sameh Wahba MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.9

May 18th, 2016
dr
very pleased with all of the help that he has done for me every month he treats my mental state of mind and leave feeling better no regrets or complaints also good staff highly recommended to any famly and frends please excuse my spelling thanx

February 19th, 2016
Worst dr and man in the world'
This man is an animal ! He is nothing but a pill pusher ! He is the rudest man and Doctor I have ever came across! He also isn't respectful of woman ! he doesn't like woman and he doesn't care if you know it or not ! My father was so terribly depressed he didn't care! He takes you off of medicine that your suppose to be weaned off slowly and lies straight to your face there will be no side effects ! He sits with you for 3 minutes then writes a script and tells you he'll see you in a month !! He is arrogant, nasty! He is the worst Doctor I have ever met doesn't care about you one not! He is such a bad man it's frightening !!! I wouldn't bring my dog to him !! If I could I would stand out front of his office with a ginormous sign !! That read dr wahba is SATAN !! Please I beg of you don't use this man he is no good!!

December 1st, 2015
Dr Wahbah
Dr Wahbah is not only a good doctor, he is also a good friend, and someone you can trust and confide your thoughts and feelings in. He is one of the best doctors I have ever met, and I have been to a lot of them. He has improved my quality of life 100 fold. Thank you Dr Wahbah!!!

October 13th, 2015
revising last post
I wrote the last comment (using my 4g cellphone to write another response) ...I must say that i was angry and extremely depressed...He is actually friendly and not ugly. Thats it

January 30th, 2014
He writes scripts and overmedicates. My son was so overmedicated, he DIED.!!!! His organs actually had undissolved pills in them. Cause of death...Accidential Acute OVERDOSE of 2 medications. His heart went into an arithmia, and just stopped. I lost my first born child, and only son. I also lost my life when I lost him. All the Dr. had to say to me was, "it wasnt the medication"'. Sorry for your loss. I was forced to give him one star by this website.

August 17th, 2012
Great Doctor Would Recomend Him
For those of you here who are upset that the doctor doesn't spend time talking to you ...See a therapist or a psychologist. On a good note I have been seeing Dr. Wahba for 9+ years now and could not be happier with the care I receive.

July 31st, 2012
rip off
spends 3 min with you just writes script while his back is turned to you he hands you the script and says ill see you in 4 weeks all in less then 5 min

March 9th, 2012
This is the worst Dr I have ever come accross. he is there to write out a script and take your money. if you need someone to talk to he is not the Dr for you he ont care. All he cares about is how fast he can get you in and out because the more people he see's the mote he gets paid. Worst Dr !!!!!! Should not be able to see patients.

July 30th, 2011
Will not return
After seeing Dr Wahba for a year and a half, no more than 3 to 5 minutes per visit, I will not be returning to his office. After living through the side effects while on my meds and withdrawal symptoms after coming off Dr. Wahba was very unsympathetic and told me there were no withdrawals symptoms. After seeing my family doctor I got more help and answers then I ever did with Dr. Wahba. He does not know enough about the side effects or withdrawals of the medications he prescribes. Major pill pusher.

March 17th, 2011
No longer suffering
After suffering panic attacks for 19+ years, I had reached the point where I couldn't get out of bed. My son was 8 years old at the time. Not a good thing when mommy can't get out of bed. These attacks overtook my life and the lives of my son and husband. I've been a patient of Dr. Wahba for almost 12 years now. He properly diagnosed me with Mixed Depression/Anxiety Disorder and placed me on medication. It took about 6 weeks for the meds to start working. Once they did, I felt so much better. Dr. Wahba not only saved my life, he gave me a life! His staff is also accommodating and very friendly. I would recommend him to anyone. Why suffer needlessly when you don't have to.

March 12th, 2011
Uncaring
My husband has a serious mental health issue as well as medical issues and so this is the doctor we were sent to. We have had serious episodes of my husband running off, living in the streets and getting ill as a result. This doctor doesnt listen to anything I or my husband says, keeps his back to us during the 5 lousy minutes he gives us while dashing off scripts for the same exact meds, which aren't working. This guy is a total rip off and cares nothing about his patients.

December 15th, 2010
I do not recommend this doctor. He is unsympathetic, as well as his office manager Debbie... While on his medication, When I called to say I wasn't feeling well, they told me to "go to the hospital." When I asked if I could talk to the doctor, they said no. ;(