Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
cna show details cna
by Annatha Lormejuste on Jan 22nd, 2015

Doctor wanis have been my doctor for more than 11 years now and I'm going to continue with him

excellent show details excellent
Jun 16th, 2012

Dr. Wanis, Compassionate,been doing this a long time. We'd trust our live in his hands! The Torres family LOVES Dr. W

May 16th, 2012

very friendly

Worst experience 3x in a row. show details Worst experience 3x in a row.
Apr 25th, 2012

The office staff was very nice, but the office on 10th ave. had weird smell upon entering, the bathroom was very unsanitary looking, the floor was dirty the clinic on 45th st. is way cleaner and more sanitary. I was referred to him by a friend so I thought that I was going to the right place for all my problems. First, I met with the doctor and when I explained my problem, he was being very unprofessional by telling me that he thinks I'm lying and he didn't believe me, I mean it's ok not to believe me, but to rudely say it to me like he knew me was weird! Then, in the middle of a colposcopy/ biopsy he took out my IUD after he just told me that would be another procedure done at the hospital under anesthesia,(which had me in excruciating pain because it was dug deep into my uterus wall w/ no strings) After I was screaming and he took it out, all he said was "Im so sorry". Seriously? I was in such bad pain I couldn't walk right for 2hrs. And I am one to take pain. I would not recommend to no one in their right mind. I tried to give him several tries, but it just did not work out. I would of stayed at my old obgyn if they took my new insurance.

Mar 9th, 2012