Dr. Sameh Wanis DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

May 31st, 2016
I do not recommend dr.wanis he is not friendly what so ever i dont see how anyone can say that he doesnt take hes time with hes patients matter of fact he doesnt care about hes patients at all he cares about hes job than hes patients rarely greets and hes tough with hes staff those ladies are the best to be working with him . Had a very bad experience with labor with him that day i seen the real person he is just want to rush through the process but he does hes job right and hes good at it i give him that . Just not the experience i wanted 😔 I should changed obgyn from the start everyone has different experience

February 3rd, 2016
Best Doctor and staff in town.
I think the world of Dr. Wanis.He delivered both of my children.He continues to see me for any issues I may have.He has the best staff EVER.!!!!Those ladies are the best.I wouldn't want to go anywhere else.My experiences have all been A+.

January 21st, 2016
Wait is forever. They forget that you've even signed in to be looked at. What's suppose to be a 10 minute visit turns into hours.

September 15th, 2015
I love Dr.Wanis! He has delivered my two children and i continue to see him. I couldnt have chosen a better doctor i highly recommend him!!

May 12th, 2015
Dr. Wanis is one of the most caring doctor I know. He is also very thorough, and accurate. I will go back for my next OB needs, and GYN needs.

January 22nd, 2015
cna
Doctor wanis have been my doctor for more than 11 years now and I'm going to continue with him

May 16th, 2012
very friendly

April 25th, 2012
Worst experience 3x in a row.
The office staff was very nice, but the office on 10th ave. had weird smell upon entering, the bathroom was very unsanitary looking, the floor was dirty the clinic on 45th st. is way cleaner and more sanitary. I was referred to him by a friend so I thought that I was going to the right place for all my problems. First, I met with the doctor and when I explained my problem, he was being very unprofessional by telling me that he thinks I'm lying and he didn't believe me, I mean it's ok not to believe me, but to rudely say it to me like he knew me was weird! Then, in the middle of a colposcopy/ biopsy he took out my IUD after he just told me that would be another procedure done at the hospital under anesthesia,(which had me in excruciating pain because it was dug deep into my uterus wall w/ no strings) After I was screaming and he took it out, all he said was "Im so sorry". Seriously? I was in such bad pain I couldn't walk right for 2hrs. And I am one to take pain. I would not recommend to no one in their right mind. I tried to give him several tries, but it just did not work out. I would of stayed at my old obgyn if they took my new insurance.

March 9th, 2012