Dr. Sameh Yonan MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.9

November 13th, 2016
Rude Cold does not care about patients. He will yell at you and act like you aren't in pain. He could give a sh*t less about a plan for you and your pain. No compassion whatsoever. He's bipolar and a ticking time bomb, you don't know what you will get. A

October 14th, 2016
Very bad experience.
Using Comprehensive pain care and dr. Yonan was a terrible experience. He was distracted and didn't pay attention to anything I said. His office and staff is a mess. Very bad.

September 7th, 2016
Beware
Does not listen to what u tell him.wont return calls.stay a way!!!!

September 7th, 2016
Unfair Reviews
All of the negative reviews about DR Yonan is so unfair! This man is a wonderful, caring DR I have ever encountered to date. He's compassionate about his patients. I feel some that are giving DR Yonan the negative reviews want something from DR Yonan and are not interested in getting better with his methods, injections! Yes he's on his computer, he has to be accountable for your info. He has guidelines to answer for-DEA. He's NOT going to lose his license for people that want meds instead of the alternative. As far as being mean or nasty to his staff, I don't think-If it were that bad for them they would of quit long time ago. Obviously they enjoy working for him So, before you give these negative reviews give him a chance. He's a very hardworking DR with a lot on his mind-his patients are number one. The injections I get from him work great and he has been nothing but great to me. Thank you DR Yonana.

August 31st, 2016
This dr flies off the handle to patients and his staff. Humiliated us. Finding new dr asap

August 4th, 2016
This quack thought I was there for something completely different. Everything about Comprehensive Pain Care is a disorganized mess.

May 30th, 2016
Don't go to this doctor.

May 25th, 2016
Really bad
I Saw dr Yonan after a bad work accident and he seemed annoyed with my questions about a plan to get better. He just shouted at the staff and demeaned other patients. He didn't want to discuss treatment because he was behind in seeing other patients after I waited over and hour. I was astonished at how bad my experiences were at this place. Any medical practice that would have this guy is a complete joke.

May 25th, 2016
Stay away from Comprehensive Pain Care
Stay away from Comprehensive Pain Care, They are very bad. Saw dr Yonan a few times and he just typed in the computer and never examined me or had a real talk about my condition. He just shouted at the staff and was rude to other patients. Any good reviews have to be fake.

May 24th, 2016
Terrible, stay away from this quack.

April 9th, 2016
Hurt feelings
DR Yonan, I hope you come on this site and read some of the comments but have a feeling you do not. I do not see any response made by you. After many, many years of being in chronic pain and numerous DRs I found you! When I i FIRST SEEN YOU, YOU ALWAYS WALKED IN WITH A SMILE AND ASKED HOW i WAS DOING. YOU WERE SO PLEASANT. As the years have gone by your demeanor has changed so much that I cringe and get so anxiety knowing I have a appt, with you. I know & understand you are a busy man and have a life outside of your office and patients. You need to understand that some of us, your patients do not have family or friends to talk to about this chronic pain, I mean NO ONE. So knowing I will be coming in to see you was great because you knew what I was going trough. FOR THE LAST 6+ MONTHS NOW IT SEEMS AS THOUGH YOU HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH ME? MY LAST APPT. i TRIED TO EXPLAIN TO YOU AND POINTED OUT THE HORRIBLE PAIN I was having. Not once did you look up from your computer or examine me. What have I done to be treated this way? I now leave your office, on my drive home in tears. Thinking, yet another person that could careless! (I had a horrible up bringing, beaten badly and verbally abuse by my mother and older brother) I was upset from some of the comments I have read on here about you until some it happen to me. Now I get some of what some people are upset about. I don't agree with all but unfortunately most now. I'm not trying to sound like a spoiled 5 year old here, but I have another appt. with you. If this is the way I will continue to be treated I will have to find another pain DR that has compassion and cares about what your pain patients are telling you. Please understand if I leave this does not concern you. You could lose ten patients and it will not affect you money wi That's something else I thought when I first started seeing you, WOW! This DR isn't worried about the money, he is worried about his patients!! Money can do bad things to good will intention people out there. Good Luck out there DR Yonon. Sorry for the low starts on Your Bedside manners AND SPENDS TIME WITH ME. This is what you have been doing to me and I want to be honest as I have ALWAYS been with you!

March 16th, 2016
Most horrible physician ever.
He is one of the worst doctors I have ever seen. He doesn't listen, he is rude. Twice my test results have either been completely inaccuate or misread. The wait time if often 2 or more HOURS for a scheduled appointment. Eviently because there are few pain management doctors in Lorain, he feels he can treat patients this way. This man needs to be sued and his license revoked before he maims someone.