A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sameh Youssef:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sameh Youssef is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Youssef graduated from University Of Cairo.
Dr. Youssef has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Trumbull Memorial Hospital
- HMHP St Elizabeth Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Youssef accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- The Health Plan of the Upper Ohio Valley - 2 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 9 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- CareSource - 4 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sameh I. Youssef practice?
Dr. Sameh Youssef practices Internal Medicine near Cortland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Youngstown, OH.
See Cortland Internists.