A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sameh Youssef:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sameh Youssef is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Youssef graduated from University Of Cairo.
Dr. Youssef has 12 hospital affiliations:
- HMHP St Elizabeth Health Center
- Trumbull Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sameh Ibrahim Youssef MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sameh I. Youssef practice?
- Dr. Sameh Youssef has 5 office locations.
Dr. Sameh Youssef practices Internal Medicine near Cortland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Youngstown, OH and Warren, OH.
See Cortland Internists.