Grateful! show details Grateful!
by Sherri D. on Mar 17th, 2016

Dr. Abbas was assigned to my dad in the ER at Community after a fall he took at home. Dr. noticed some irregularities in dad's heart rate and kept an eye on him. Dr. said he just didn't feel right...he knew something was wrong so he wanted dad admitted. All the other Dr.'s argued with him saying the tests could be done outpatient but he insisted that dad be kept for observation over the weekend. Saturday evening, just hours after I'd left him, my dad flat lined three times in a short period of time. They rushed him into surgery for a pacemaker. This man saved my dad's life. Now my mom sees Dr. Abbas also, after switching from the U of C cardiologist she'd seen for many years. We are quite happy with Dr. Abbas's abilities and bedside manner and I love the ladies in the office too! They know us by name when we walk in the door. Very pleasant!

Mar 11th, 2016

All aound great guy and doctor.

Sep 22nd, 2015

I will never go there again!!!

Get A Second Opinion! show details Get A Second Opinion!
Aug 14th, 2015

Thank goodness I got a second opinion, he misdiagnosed me. Beware. He's very arrogant, seems too busy to spend the time to explain everything in detail.

Grateful show details Grateful
by Tracy Falk on Feb 9th, 2015

Dr. Abbas saved my Dad's life when no other Dr. would! Forever in his debt. Recommend him to everyone I know.

by Theresa Manjarez on Jan 30th, 2015

Saved my life

Excellent- highly recommend show details Excellent- highly recommend
Aug 26th, 2014

He's an excellent doctor! One of the best we have found in NWI