Type 2 Diabetes
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Samer Abu Sultaneh
Dr. Samer Abu Sultaneh, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Indianapolis, IN. He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Anesthesiology and Pediatrics. Dr. Abu Sultaneh is affiliated with Riley Hospital for Children at IU Health, Clarian Health - Riley Hospital for Children and Clarian Health - Indiana University Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Samer Abu Sultaneh has the following 3 specialties
- Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
While pediatricians are typically the go-to resource when your child gets sick, more serious conditions require special care and closer monitoring. A pediatric critical care specialist works in a hospital setting to treat, diagnose and care for...
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Samer Abu Sultaneh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.
Dr. Prashanth Porayette
Pediatric Gastroenterology, Pediatrics, Residency
Indianapolis, IN 0.01 mi13
Dr. Kevin Valentine
Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Pediatrics
Indianapolis, IN 0.01 mi11
Dr. Alvaro Tori
Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Anesthesiology, Pediatric Pulmonology, Critical Care Medicine, Pediatrics
Indianapolis, IN 0.01 mi12