A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samer Abufadil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samer Abufadil, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Abufadil graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Abufadil has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Sunnyside Medical Center
- Providence St Vincent Med Cntr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samer Halim Abufadil MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Samer H. Abufadil practice?
- Dr. Samer Abufadil has 1 office location.
Dr. Samer Abufadil practices Internal Medicine near Clackamas, OR.
See Clackamas Internists.