Dr. Samer Al-Shurieki MD Patient Reviews

Best of all
Best Gastro Doc in the Southeast

July 14th, 2016
Excellent!
Excellent bed side manner! Wonderful Dr! Caring staff!

October 2nd, 2015
The Doctor performed a procedure on me in which he told me I had stomach cancer. He biopsied the cancer on a Wed. On Friday the biopsy was finally sent to the lab and I was told the results would not be ready until Thursday. When I told the Angela his nurse that I would be doing my follow on care at Georgetown Hospital, she became extremely rude to my family and made comments to insinuate that I would not be needing that biopsy, which I do for my initial appointment at Georgetown. When asked for a follow up response I was not provided one. The lack of care, concern, or bed side manner for someone given a diagnosis of cancer two days prior is despicable. I am at an utter loss for words with how we were treated.

September 25th, 2015
I have a stomach problem since 1999. Went to Dr. Sam and he is a great Dr. Could not ask for a better Dr. Can sit here and wright good things about him but could not explain how good of a job he does. Been to many doctors with my problem and have got more answers in just a short time with Dr. Sam and great bed side manner that means a lot

May 28th, 2015
my Colon went to Sleep
I had to go to ER. I thought I was going to die!! Thank God Dr.Sam was on call. From the frist time I saw Dr. Sam I like him. Great Bed side manners. He took my hand and told me that He would take care of me and that I would get better. I was in a lot of pain!! 6 days in the Hospital but Dr. Sam was right there with me!! Thank you is not enough!!! My life was in his hand along with God!!

April 4th, 2013
Mom to pediatric patient
Dr. Sam was fantastic in treating our daughter's extremely rare condition (SMAS). We had informative visits and seemed very knowledgeable. He took the time to answer all of our questions and reassured us prior to her surgery (by an outside specialist). Would highly recommend him.