A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samer Alnajjar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samer Alnajjar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samer Alnajjar, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
Education & Awards
Dr. Alnajjar graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Alnajjar has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Alnajjar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Samer P. Alnajjar practice?
Dr. Samer Alnajjar practices Surgery near Birmingham, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Clair Shores, MI and Bloomfield Hills, MI.
See Birmingham Surgeons.