A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samer Alnajjar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samer Alnajjar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samer Alnajjar, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
Education & Awards
Dr. Alnajjar graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Alnajjar has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samer Phillip Alnajjar MD is a male Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Samer P. Alnajjar practice?
- Dr. Samer Alnajjar has 5 office locations.
Dr. Samer Alnajjar practices Surgery near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI and Wyandotte, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Surgeons.