Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Samer Alyaseen
Dr. Samer Alyaseen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lone Tree, CO, with another office in Aurora, CO. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Infectious Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Alyaseen is affiliated with Presbyterian St. Luke's Medical, Saint Anthony Central Hospital and St. Anthony Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Samer Alyaseen has the following 2 specialties
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Samer Alyaseen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lone Tree, CO.
Dr. Jennifer Bernard
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Lone Tree, CO 0 mi9
Dr. Michael Rocklin
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Lone Tree, CO 0 mi22
Dr. Lora Stewart
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Lone Tree, CO 0 mi14