A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samer Attar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samer Attar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Attar
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Attar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samer Attar, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Attar graduated from University of Chicago. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Attar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samer Attar MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Samer Attar practice?
- Dr. Samer Attar has 1 office location.
Dr. Samer Attar practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Surgeons.