A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samer Attar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samer Attar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samer Attar, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Attar graduated from University of Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Attar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Attar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Priority Partners - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Samer Attar practice?
Dr. Samer Attar practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD.
See Chicago Surgeons.