A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samer Azouz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samer Azouz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Azouz
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Azouz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samer Azouz, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Azouz graduated from University Of Aleppo.
Dr. Azouz has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Butler Memorial Hospital
- Allegheny General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samer Azouz MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Samer Azouz practice?
- Dr. Samer Azouz has 1 office location.
Dr. Samer Azouz practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Butler, PA.
See Butler Cardiologists.