A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samer Azouz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samer Azouz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samer Azouz, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Azouz graduated from University Of Aleppo.
Dr. Azouz has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Butler Memorial Hospital
- Allegheny General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Azouz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Samer Azouz practice?
Dr. Samer Azouz practices Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Butler, PA.
Additional practice locations include: New Castle, PA and Seneca, PA.
See Butler Cardiologists.