Dr. Samer Bahu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Samer Bahu?

Posted on April 3rd, 2016

Brilliant Dr

Posted on August 20th, 2015

Dr. Bahu is an exceptional physician who comes highly recommended by other doctors. He has an impeccable reputation and genuinely cares about his patients.

great doctor

Posted on June 20th, 2014

Dr Bahu did my nose surgery. He is excellent and has great communication skills, such as telling me all about post op, my meds and such. He is meticulous in his surgery, and has great chair side manner. I recommend him to all who are thinking about facial surgery.

Useless antibiotics for resistant bacterial sinus infection.

Posted on May 22nd, 2014

I saw Dr. Bahu in his Pontiac office for chronic sinusitis. I requested that a nasal culture be taken because I had green/foul smelling sinus drainage for over 6 months. A nasal culture was taken, and i was started on an antibiotic. Dr. Bahu mentioned that he will start me on an antibiotic now, and once the culture results come back he could switch it if it needs to be switched. 3 days later the culture results were back, but the office/Dr. Bahu failed to notify me. It wasn't until finishing my round of antibiotics 2 weeks after my initial visit, I realized "Hey! I never heard about those culture results!". So I called the office and requested the results. It turns out the organism living in my sinuses is resistant to the antibiotic that I was prescribed. Now I have wasted nearly 3 weeks, paid for an office visit, finished my round of antibiotics and have gotten nowhere. Dr. Bahu still has not addressed the culture results and refuses to prescribe me appropriate antibiotics until I am seen in the office AGAIN. At the end of our initial visit, the agreement was that he would start me on X antibiotic and change it if it needed to be changed once the culture results came back. This still has not been done, and I refuse to spend my hard earned money on another appointment to finish what he said he would finish the first appointment! I have requested to have my culture results faxed elsewhere for treatment, we'll see if they can follow through on anything.

Awesome Doctor

Posted on August 18th, 2012

The first time that I saw Dr. Bahu was @ St. Joseph's Mercy Hospital, Pontiac, MI in 2011. He did a scope test of my Larynx and told me that I did have Laryngeal Dyskanesia not to be confused with Laryngo Malsea (which is more psychological than physical). I have always had trouble swallowing and choking since birth. So for 36 years now. He was very kind, compassionate, and knowledgeable. I made an appointment with him and found out that he does accept my form of Medicaid, Thank the Lord and so I have seen a total of 4 times now and he is such a gentle soul. One time I went there and got sick while in the office. Dr. Bahu had one of the nurses keep an eye me and the nurse actually ended up driving me across the street to the hospital and taking me to the er to be seen.

the wait

Posted on July 26th, 2012

I waited one hour and forty minutes before seeing the doctor and it took 20 minutes for the actual visit. I felt so bad for the elderly and young waiting so long.

Best kept secret

Posted on September 9th, 2008

Dr. Bahu did a modified radical on my husband after being diagnosed with oral cancer. The scar is no wider than the tip of an ink pen, I look at it everyday and thank Dr. Bahu for his amzing gift.

Posted on September 27th, 2017