Learn more about Dr. Samer Ballouz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samer Ballouz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ballouz
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ballouz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samer Ballouz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ballouz graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Ballouz has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Botsford Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samer Ballouz MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Samer Ballouz practice?
- Dr. Samer Ballouz has 1 office location.
- Dr. Samer Ballouz practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Rochester Hills, MI.