A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samer Ballouz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samer Ballouz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samer Ballouz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ballouz graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Ballouz has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Botsford Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ballouz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 8 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Samer Ballouz practice?
Dr. Samer Ballouz practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, and Hematology near Royal Oak, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Madison Heights, MI and Rochester Hills, MI.
See Royal Oak Internists, Royal Oak Oncologists, and Royal Oak Hematologists.