A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samer Blackmon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samer Blackmon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samer Blackmon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Blackmon graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Blackmon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mcg Health, Inc
- Halifax Health Medical Center
- Medical College of GA Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samer Bedi Blackmon MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Samer B. Blackmon practice?
- Dr. Samer Blackmon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Samer Blackmon practices Internal Medicine near Augusta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Newnan, GA.
See Augusta Internists.