Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Samer Blackmon
Dr. Samer Blackmon, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Daytona Beach, FL, with other offices in Newnan, GA and Augusta, GA. She has 15 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Blackmon is affiliated with Piedmont Newnan Hospital, Medical College of GA Hospital and Halifax Health Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Samer Blackmon has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Samer Blackmon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Daytona Beach, FL.
Dr. Donato Ricci
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Daytona Beach, FL 0 mi34
Dr. Allison Holley
Family Medicine, Internal Medicine
Daytona Beach, FL 0 mi8
Dr. Mukul Garg
Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease
Daytona Beach, FL 0.06 mi29