A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samer Bibawi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samer Bibawi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bibawi
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bibawi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samer Bibawi, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bibawi graduated from University Of Cairo. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Bibawi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samer E Bibawi FACP and MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Samer E. Bibawi practice?
- Dr. Samer Bibawi has 1 office location.
Dr. Samer Bibawi practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Richardson, TX.
See Richardson Internists, Richardson Hematologists, and Richardson Oncologists.