A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samer Bibawi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samer Bibawi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bibawi
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bibawi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samer Bibawi, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bibawi graduated from University Of Cairo. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Bibawi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samer E Bibawi FACP and MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Samer E. Bibawi practice?
- Dr. Samer Bibawi has 1 office location.
Dr. Samer Bibawi practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Richardson, TX.
See Richardson Internists, Richardson Hematologists, and Richardson Oncologists.