Dr. Samer Bibawi MD, FACP Patient Reviews

4.8

• Good
  • Bad

June 18th, 2016
AS A PATIENT WITH MANY HEALTH ISSUES HAVE NEVER HAD SUCH A CARING, COMPETENT PHYSICIAN.

April 5th, 2016
Breast-cancer
I have a great experience I learned a lot during the visit amazing doctor

December 2nd, 2015
I have been a patient for 7 yrs. He has treated my cancer and it is in remission. He is serious and focused on his work but he also has great sense of humor. You can have confidence in him to do the best job possible.

March 28th, 2015
My Prayer Answered for Quality Health Care
Extremely thorough in diagnosis. Listens and gives information and specific explanation to help me understand my Cat Scan, Nuclear Bone Scan, MRI, and 6 blood tests. I feel confident in this doctor and his expertise, wisdom, and compassion, as he continues to provide very quality care and an ongoing plan for my health situation.

October 28th, 2013
Dr. Bibawi has the perfect combination of professionalism and warmth. I am so glad he has been my doctor as I'm going through my treatment.

January 29th, 2013
Lung Cancer Treatment
Dr. Bibawi treated my stage III lung cancer and I am now entering into my third year in remission. He is very easy to talk with, very honest and never makes promises. He was, and still is, always there to take care of what ever issues came along while I was going thru a very difficult and scarey phase of my life. Always answers questions, including those of my caregiver. Treated my caregiver as a very vital part of my treatment, speaking directly to her and when he would ask if I had any questions, asked her as well. I really depended on my caregiver so this was very important. Always returned phone calles, no matter what day or time of day. When issues came up, got me into his office, lab or radiology quickly to take care of what ever was going on. Always took action to find out why something was happening and talked with me and my caregiver on why and what he was doing to fix the problem. He is very thorough. Has the best bedside manner of any doctor I have ever seen. I highly recommend him to anyone going through cancer. He surrounds himself with the best so the superb care received is throughout all phases of treatment and all departments of the cancer center. He also is very modest and is not arrogant at all. Every one in his office is very friendly and helpful. He will be my doctor for the rest of my life and I have referred others to him.

June 17th, 2012
Top Doc
We met Dr B for the first time while admitted to the hospital. Before him, we have seen 3 or 4 docotr's who painted a gloomy picture and left the room in a few minutes. when hje came in we were all upset. an hour later, we were all much relievd and had a good understanding of my mom's cancer state. he outlined a plan that we all understand. we feel he is our advocate and are now much more hopefull. We couldn't be happier with a doctor.

January 10th, 2012
Best Doctor you could have.
When I found out I had cancer, I was terrified. Dr. Bibawi was a professional and explained what we were going to do to handle everything. He was always ontime and on his game. I would recommend him and his staff to anyone who needs an excellent oncologist. He is also kind and easy to talk to about anything during your treatment. Cancer isn't easy, but he makes you feel like you can handle it. I was lucky to have him as my doctor.

November 13th, 2011
A wonderful caring man.
Dr. Bibawi was my husbands doctor. Our family all loved him and we couldn't have asked for a better doctor. He was always there for us. He celebrated the good news with us and made us feel better when the news was'nt so good. Anyone who gets him for their doctor are very fotunate.

November 7th, 2011
The best doctor ever
Both my mother in law and I are patients of Dr. Bibawe and cant say enough about him, his staff, the hospital and hospital staff. Just super care takers at every turn.

June 30th, 2011
A grateful patient
I have been a patient of Dr. B since he moved to Richardson, and I think the best thing you can say about a doctor is that they really care about you and want you to know everything about your condition. He spends a lot of time with me making sure I understand my condition. He defines all medical terms in plain easy English. He even answers questions from my 12 year old without being irritated.

December 15th, 2010
Dr. Sam is truly a physician who gets it
My wife and I went to our appointment with many questions about a blood report I revceived that did not look good.Sam took the time - did a thorough exam and put to rest in a very caring and professional way all of my fears.I would recommend him to everyone that needs an Oncologist that is the best-explains things clearly and has compassion.The Staff at Methodist is pretty darn good as well