Internist, Hematology Specialist, Oncology Specialist (cancer)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
Oct 28th, 2013

Dr. Bibawi has the perfect combination of professionalism and warmth. I am so glad he has been my doctor as I'm going through my treatment.

|  Lung Cancer Treatment  |  show details
by Sharon Thompson on Jan 29th, 2013

Dr. Bibawi treated my stage III lung cancer and I am now entering into my third year in remission. He is very easy to talk with, very honest and never makes promises. He was, and still is, always there to take care of what ever issues came along while I was going thru a very difficult and scarey phase of my life. Always answers questions, including those of my caregiver. Treated my caregiver as a very vital part of my treatment, speaking directly to her and when he would ask if I had any questions, asked her as well. I really depended on my caregiver so this was very important. Always returned phone calles, no matter what day or time of day. When issues came up, got me into his office, lab or radiology quickly to take care of what ever was going on. Always took action to find out why something was happening and talked with me and my caregiver on why and what he was doing to fix the problem. He is very thorough. Has the best bedside manner of any doctor I have ever seen. I highly recommend him to anyone going through cancer. He surrounds himself with the best so the superb care received is throughout all phases of treatment and all departments of the cancer center. He also is very modest and is not arrogant at all. Every one in his office is very friendly and helpful. He will be my doctor for the rest of my life and I have referred others to him.

|  Top Doc  |  show details
Jun 17th, 2012

We met Dr B for the first time while admitted to the hospital. Before him, we have seen 3 or 4 docotr's who painted a gloomy picture and left the room in a few minutes. when hje came in we were all upset. an hour later, we were all much relievd and had a good understanding of my mom's cancer state. he outlined a plan that we all understand. we feel he is our advocate and are now much more hopefull. We couldn't be happier with a doctor.

|  Best Doctor you could have.  |  show details
Jan 10th, 2012

When I found out I had cancer, I was terrified. Dr. Bibawi was a professional and explained what we were going to do to handle everything. He was always ontime and on his game. I would recommend him and his staff to anyone who needs an excellent oncologist. He is also kind and easy to talk to about anything during your treatment. Cancer isn't easy, but he makes you feel like you can handle it. I was lucky to have him as my doctor.

|  A wonderful caring man.  |  show details
Nov 13th, 2011

Dr. Bibawi was my husbands doctor. Our family all loved him and we couldn't have asked for a better doctor. He was always there for us. He celebrated the good news with us and made us feel better when the news was'nt so good. Anyone who gets him for their doctor are very fotunate.

|  The best doctor ever  |  show details
Nov 7th, 2011

Both my mother in law and I are patients of Dr. Bibawe and cant say enough about him, his staff, the hospital and hospital staff. Just super care takers at every turn.

|  A grateful patient  |  show details
Jun 30th, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. B since he moved to Richardson, and I think the best thing you can say about a doctor is that they really care about you and want you to know everything about your condition. He spends a lot of time with me making sure I understand my condition. He defines all medical terms in plain easy English. He even answers questions from my 12 year old without being irritated.

|  Dr. Sam is truly a physician who gets it  |  show details
by Tom Burns on Dec 15th, 2010

My wife and I went to our appointment with many questions about a blood report I revceived that did not look good.Sam took the time - did a thorough exam and put to rest in a very caring and professional way all of my fears.I would recommend him to everyone that needs an Oncologist that is the best-explains things clearly and has compassion.The Staff at Methodist is pretty darn good as well

|  RB  |  show details
Oct 1st, 2010

What I can I say? Saved my life. God bless.

|  show details
May 28th, 2010

From the minute he walked into the exam room, his smile lit things up. My mom and I knew we were in the right place. Dr B actually listens to you and explains what one has in plain easy language. Very empathic. Knows what he is doing. Inspires confidence and trust. I would recommend him to anyone who, God forbid, develops cancer.

|  Cancer Center  |  show details
by Galen on Jan 25th, 2010

Dr. Bibawi is an exceptional doctor as displayed in his excellent bedside manner and ability in treatment and diagnosis. The entire staff of the Cancer Center is first rate from the receptionist to the nurses. Everyone there is personable and professional.

|  The best oncologist in town.  |  show details
Nov 15th, 2009

After seeing an onclogist at Baylor Dallas and then at MD Anderson, we were recommended Dr Bibawi for the care of my wife. The best bed side manner there is and knowledge on par with MD Anderson. His compassion exceeded our expectations based on our prior experiences. God bless you Dr. Bibawi.

|  Just a great caring Doctor!  |  show details
by A. Pippins on Nov 13th, 2009

Dr. Bibawi has a great way of making you feel very secure and comfortable with your treatments. He doesn't sugarcoat things and he lets you know exactly what is going on with your progress. He's super nice and just really easy to talk to. He's very patient and caring and will take the time to answer ALL of your questions (no matter how silly you might think they are)...and if you're sad or upset and not handling the chemo very well...he'll adjust for you not for him and make sure your mental health is a priority. He's awesome!!