A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samer Cabbabe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samer Cabbabe, Plastic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samer Cabbabe, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cabbabe graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Cabbabe has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samer William Cabbabe MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Surgery, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Samer W. Cabbabe practice?
- Dr. Samer Cabbabe has 3 office locations.
Dr. Samer Cabbabe practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Bridgeton, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Louis, MO and Chesterfield, MO.
See Bridgeton Surgeons and Bridgeton Plastic Surgeons.