Dr. Samer Cabbabe MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 29th, 2016
Dr. Sam Cabbabe is more than a skilled surgeon
Dr. Sam Cabbabe is more than a skilled surgeon. He is a confidant and trusted advisor. He and his staff are the most generous and caring people you will ever encounter. This is not just another doctor’s office but rather an office of total healing. He is not only there physically through the most crazy journey of my life, but he, and his staff, were always there emotionally. You can not have a bad day when you get to see Dr. Cabbabe and his staff. I’m very blessed to call him my surgeon!

October 21st, 2015
Dr. Cabbabe fixed my "man boobs". He is amazing. My chest looks completely normal and the scars are invisible

September 26th, 2015
Redo breast implants and lift
Dr Cabbabe redid my breast implants and a lift to even me out. My results are amazing and I could not be more pleased. I would recommend Dr. Cabbabe and his staff to anyone considering plastic surgery.

February 25th, 2015
The Best Doc
Dr Cabbabe is an excellent surgeon and has the best personality of any doctor I have ever met! I can't say enough about him and I would recommend him to everyone!!

January 8th, 2012
A Superior Surgeon
I traveled from out of state to have Dr. Samer Cabbabe perform my breast augmentation surgery. Dr. Cabbabe proved to be an excellent surgeon with a warm and caring bedside manner. He spent a great deal of time answering my many questions in my initial consultation. He proved to be up to date on the latest techniques and had a great deal of experience using a variety of implants. He discussed with me my options for the type that would appear most natural and attractive for my body type. Dr. Cabbabe's staff was top notch and were very helpful in preparing me for the surgery. I am incredibly pleased with my results and feel that Dr. Cabbabe listened to my wishes in regards to shape and size. My recovery was excellent and the small incisions are healing beautifully. I am beyond pleased and feel Dr. Samer Cabbabe is an extremely talented surgeon.

September 12th, 2011
I am so happy with Dr. Samer Cabbabe. He listened and answered all my questions. He took lots of time with me. I liked his confidence. I would highly recommend him. I had my facial surgery at St. Anthony's and the staff there were great also. All in all I feel like I found the best surgeon in St. Louis!

July 8th, 2011
During our initial consulation Dr Sam Cabbabe was excellent. Talked to us about pros and cons and risks, was patient with our questions. encouraged more questions. Friendly and professional. The office staff was top-notch. No one made me feel rushed.

June 21st, 2010
Great surgeon!
After several failed surgeries by other plastic surgeons, he was able to reconstruct me

June 21st, 2010
Highly recomend
Dr. Cabbabe was very good at looking me in the eye and explaining things in detail to me on a level I could understand. His bedside manner is very good and my surgery was very smooth with excellent results. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

February 19th, 2010
Wonderful surgeon!
Dr. Cabbabe was able to fix me after several other surgeons had tried and been unable to help me.

December 23rd, 2009
Excellent doctor
Dr. Cabbabe took the time to go over all my options for surgery with me. He was punctual and did an exceptional job. I will recommend him to all of my friends and family. St Louis is lucky to have a gifted surgeon like him.