Dr. Samer M. ElFallal is a thief show details Dr. Samer M. ElFallal is a thief
by Lance Lorem on Sep 16th, 2016

Bad experience with this thief. Unprofessional & questionable practices.

Very bad experience show details Very bad experience
by Halley on Jul 9th, 2016

My family was in a car accident,We referred to Ortoprdiac neurologist , well two weeks later, still NO diagnosis never seen the Doctor, only his nurse practitioner. My husband has a T-12 compression fracture and my daughter also has back and neck injuries, they must see not importance of getting a prompt diagnosis. I had to make an appointment with a Good M.D in Royal Oak, they got us right in and seen Top specialist who also agreed this should have been a priority situation. very disappointed and angered this office felt its ok to let our family sit and worry for two whole weeks with no diagnosis, and they both have serious untreated injuries. never will I waste my time going there again.

by Robert on May 24th, 2016

Exceptional Doctor. finally a doctor with the whole package. Dr. ElFallal has an exceptional bed side manner and he is a GREAT Physician. I would trust him with my life.

Feb 2nd, 2016

Amazing and caring. He performed my brain surgery and removed 100% of my tumor and is an amazing person. I would recommend him to everyone

by Roberta Harmon on Aug 17th, 2015

One of the nicest & caring Doctors I've been too . My back surgery went very well . I would recommend him to everybody ! Thank you Dr. ElFallal for everything !

neck surgery show details neck surgery
May 4th, 2015

Would not recommend

Trusted Doctor show details Trusted Doctor
Mar 23rd, 2015

Dr. ElFallalal is a competent and caring doctor.

Jan 30th, 2015

In my condition I have met a lot of doctor , Dr Rlfallal was amazing he is a truly caring altruistic human that cares for his patients beyond the surgery

Hospital stay show details Hospital stay
by donna lopez on Sep 12th, 2014

Dr Elfallal is one of the kindest Dr's I have come across in years . He takes his time with his patience's and takes his time with there families . I have not one negative thing to say about him . The Best and I will be having him as one of my Dr"s for future issues . THANK YOU

Outstanding show details Outstanding
by Kendra on Oct 21st, 2013

One of the kindest, gentlest, compassionate,caring doctors out there. I would trust him with my life. I will forever remember that way he made our family feel. I give DrElfallal a 10 hands down!! I visited Dr Elfallaf at Oakwood office.

Apr 1st, 2009

the most kindest and caring doctor i have ever meet and even at such a young age he shows a deep understanding of his field

Mar 21st, 2009

he was very caring and considerate and made me feel that everything was okay