Dr. Samer Fakhri Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Samer Fakhri?

Seasonal Allergies

Seasonal Allergies

Get the facts about seasonal allergies, including the different types, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.

Have you seen Dr. Samer Fakhri?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 5th, 2017

THE VERY BEST!!!

Dr. Samer Fakhri is among the truly elite doctors in the medical profession. I am eternally grateful that I was referred to him when other doctors were unable to determine the cause of numerous serious sinus infections that I had for almost 2 years. Dr. Fakhri is a world-renowned physician who has both the extensive skills and abilities, as well as the sincere willingness, to take on and strive to resolve difficult medical problems. He is, without question, not only a brilliant diagnostician and skilled surgeon, but also a compassionate man who genuinely cares about the welfare of his patients and is willing to "go the extra mile" in order to resolve their health problems. His unique ability and efforts to "think outside the box" led to the identification and resolution of my ENT problems, and without his diagnosis and treatment, my long-term prognosis would likely not have had a positive outcome. I have always had complete and unquestionable confidence in Dr. Fakhri and will always consider him to be a godsend in my life. He is truly "one of a kind" in so many ways, not only as an outstanding doctor, but as a true gentleman who has contributed so much to help others.

June 6th, 2016

Awesome knowledgeable Dr

March 15th, 2016

Great bedside manner / Great physician / Great guy - Really helped our daughter

We brought our teenage daughter to see Dr. Samer Fakhri for an evaluation. She often has difficulty breathing and her peers in Junior High have even made fun of her. Dr. Fakhri was fantastic. He listened, asked detailed questions, and made the recommendation for imaging to confirm his diagnosis; now we have a treatment plan. As soon as she stops growing; she'll have the surgery and she's actually quite excited. My wife and I would highly recommend this world-class ENT specialist.

June 27th, 2015

Best of the Best!

Best of the Best! Dr. Fakhrai is a wonderful doctor and is very courteous.

March 16th, 2015

Procedures

I think highly of Dr Fakhi. He has excellent bed side matter, I had sinus surgery. He did a through job of opening my sinuses and getting rid of my headaches. Also, he cut an artery, which he told me is very rare for him (which I believe). He burnt the artery closed this in the office, which was quite painful but successful. I think my main complain was the hospital he used was outside of my health insurance coverage (UNH) and they wanted to charge me over $100 thousand dollars for this procedure, which is way beyond ridiculous. If you can avoid Westside Surgical Hospital, I do recommend him. Otherwise, find another doctor.

May 9th, 2013

Exceptional

This doctor takes time to really listen to you and find out what's really going on. Also, he is not quick to suggest surgery and is willing to try every other solution first.

February 23rd, 2016