A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samer Ghostine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samer Ghostine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghostine graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ghostine has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samer Salim Ghostine MD and MS is a male Neurosurgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Samer S. Ghostine practice?
- Dr. Samer Ghostine has 4 office locations.
Dr. Samer Ghostine practices Neurological Surgery and Neurology near Orange, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA and Loma Linda, CA.