Dr. Samer Ghostine MD Patient Reviews

• Neurological Surgery Riverside, CA

4.8

March 3rd, 2017
Conscientious, asks the right questions, good bedside manner.
Conscientious and courteous.

February 15th, 2017
Dr Ghostine is a awesome surgeon !!!
I had 5 previous back surgeries done at Loma Linda before meeting Dr Ghostine that were unsuccessful ! I was having chronic pain and was hospitalized to find out I needed a cervical fusion surgery I was lucky enough to Meet Dr Ghostine ! He did a multiple level cervical fusion on my neck C-3 thru C-7 ! For the first time in 17 years I have relief from my leg pain which had been extremely severe ! I would highly recommend Dr Ghostine to anyone !!! He's a great Dr and surgeon !! He's extremely friendly he has a great bedside manner and very caring ! If your considering having a procedure done by him you have found the right Dr in my opinion !!!

December 1st, 2016
This Dr. is a very sensitive, caring, comforting Doctor. He has the ability to inform you about everything good or bad about your situation. He is an execellent neurosurgeon! He saved my 88 year old husband

July 25th, 2016
Back Surgery L4 & L5
Was able to go home same day of surgery. A Week after back surgery I was pain free. Per-surgery visit was very educational and prepped me well for surgery. Premier Surgery Center was very helpful and courteous.

July 14th, 2016
Highly recommend Dr. Ghostine!
I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Ghostine. I had a very severe case of spinal stenosis and he was able to expedite my surgery and ease my pain. I am currently have a quick recovery and appreciate Dr. Ghostine's kind bedside manner and good communication skills. He is a very knowledgeable surgeon and I trust him completely. I recommend him to everyone!

February 7th, 2016
I'm back to normal !
I had severe sciatica running down my right leg and severe lower back pain dr. Go soon did an MRI found I had herniated disc at s1l5 and l5l for he did a discectomy laminectomy at Riverside Community Hospital everything went great immediate relief I absolutely recommend him and Riverside Community Hospital

January 12th, 2016
Dr. Ghostine is a miracle worker!!!
Dr. Ghostine is incredibly caring and knowledgeable and will only do surgeries that you absolutely need. He did my back surgery. I was in so much pain, I couldn't walk without excruciating pain radiating down my lower back and legs. After the surgery, it was like a miracle. Immediate results! If I ever need back or neck surgery, again, I will certainly use Dr. Ghostine. He is also very caring and kind. I highly recommend Dr. Samer Ghostine!!!

December 23rd, 2015
Doctors performance
I have delt server back pain for over 30 years I have had three previous surgeries with little relief until Dr Ghostine performed my back fusion I am still recovering but each day that has past getting better each day, his compasion for his work is one for all others to emulate.

August 31st, 2015
Dr. Ghostine operated on my back. I suffered from scoliosis and before the surgery I could not even stand without extreme pain. Now I can move without pain and have my life back again. I would recommend Dr. Ghostine highly.

August 23rd, 2015
Still waiting for surgery

August 19th, 2015
Lower back herniated dics surgery
Let me just say that Dr Ghostine is such an amazing kind sweet man. That has a true passion for what he does. On fathers day i came into the emergency room in pain i couldnt walk i was leaning to my right side to realize the pressure from my back i was having trouble with my bladder i was in so much pain. Then i meet Dr Ghostine for the first time ever he was very nice treated me like family i trusted dr ghostine with my life. 2 months later im pain free i can sleep without pain i can walk without pain all thanks to Dr Ghostine. I can know live my life pain freeeeeeee again Yes i will trully recommend Dr Ghostine to my friend and family this man is a true angel of god

August 12th, 2015
Best neurosurgeon in the world. Blessed to have him fused my back.