Dr. Samer Ghostine Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Samer Ghostine?

Excellent and Caring

Posted on October 17th, 2017

Dr Ghostine is a skilled and knowledgeable surgeon. After complex lumbar spine surgery I am free of the terrible pain I've been suffering. He truly cares for his patients, a blessing to have him as my surgeon. I highly highly recommend Dr Ghostine !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dale Hawkey says

Posted on June 20th, 2017

If you are looking for a kind, humble, experienced, expert in his field Neurosurgeon who takes the time to address your concerns and questions thoughtfully, then Dr. Ghostine is that doctor/surgeon. He was willing to do a surgery that helped me get my life back! So grateful to God that he sent him into my life!

Posted on June 2nd, 2017

Dr. Ghostine performed brain surgery on my father who had a right Subdural Hematoma. During my father's stay at the hospital, Dr. Ghostine visit him everyday to check on his progress. He is an EXCELLENT, CARING, and KNOWLEDGEABLE doctor!

Conscientious, asks the right questions, good bedside manner.

Posted on March 3rd, 2017

Conscientious and courteous.

Dr Ghostine is a awesome surgeon !!!

Posted on February 15th, 2017

I had 5 previous back surgeries done at Loma Linda before meeting Dr Ghostine that were unsuccessful ! I was having chronic pain and was hospitalized to find out I needed a cervical fusion surgery I was lucky enough to Meet Dr Ghostine ! He did a multiple level cervical fusion on my neck C-3 thru C-7 ! For the first time in 17 years I have relief from my leg pain which had been extremely severe ! I would highly recommend Dr Ghostine to anyone !!! He's a great Dr and surgeon !! He's extremely friendly he has a great bedside manner and very caring ! If your considering having a procedure done by him you have found the right Dr in my opinion !!!

Posted on December 2nd, 2016

This Dr. is a very sensitive, caring, comforting Doctor. He has the ability to inform you about everything good or bad about your situation. He is an execellent neurosurgeon! He saved my 88 year old husban d

Back Surgery L4 & L5

Posted on July 26th, 2016

Was able to go home same day of surgery. A Week after back surgery I was pain free. Per-surgery visit was very educational and prepped me well for surgery. Premier Surgery Center was very helpful and courteous .

Highly recommend Dr. Ghostine!

Posted on July 15th, 2016

I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Ghostine. I had a very severe case of spinal stenosis and he was able to expedite my surgery and ease my pain. I am currently have a quick recovery and appreciate Dr. Ghostine's kind bedside manner and good communication skills. He is a very knowledgeable surgeon and I trust him completely. I recommend him to everyone!

I'm back to normal !

Posted on February 7th, 2016

I had severe sciatica running down my right leg and severe lower back pain dr. Go soon did an MRI found I had herniated disc at s1l5 and l5l for he did a discectomy laminectomy at Riverside Community Hospital everything went great immediate relief I absolutely recommend him and Riverside Community Hospital

Dr. Ghostine is a miracle worker!!!

Posted on January 13th, 2016

Dr. Ghostine is incredibly caring and knowledgeable and will only do surgeries that you absolutely need. He did my back surgery. I was in so much pain, I couldn't walk without excruciating pain radiating down my lower back and legs. After the surgery, it was like a miracle. Immediate results! If I ever need back or neck surgery, again, I will certainly use Dr. Ghostine. He is also very caring and kind. I highly recommend Dr. Samer Ghostine!!!

Doctors performance

Posted on December 23rd, 2015

I have delt server back pain for over 30 years I have had three previous surgeries with little relief until Dr Ghostine performed my back fusion I am still recovering but each day that has past getting better each day, his compasion for his work is one for all others to emulate.

Posted on August 31st, 2015

Dr. Ghostine operated on my back. I suffered from scoliosis and before the surgery I could not even stand without extreme pain. Now I can move without pain and have my life back again. I would recommend Dr. Ghostine highly.