A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samer Hasan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samer Hasan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samer Hasan, MD, PHD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hasan graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Hasan has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- St Elizabeth Medical Center Grant County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samer Hasan MD and PHD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Samer Hasan practice?
- Dr. Samer Hasan has 5 office locations.
Dr. Samer Hasan practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Cincinnati, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Crestview Hills, KY and Mason, OH.
See Cincinnati Surgeons.