Learn more about Dr. Samer Hasan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samer Hasan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samer Hasan, MD, PHD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hasan graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Hasan has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Bethesda North Hospital
- Jewish Hospital, The
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hasan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Bluegrass Family Health - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Samer Hasan practice?
Dr. Samer Hasan practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Cincinnati, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Crestview Hills, KY and Mason, OH.
See Cincinnati Orthopedic Surgeons.