Learn more about Dr. Samer Hasan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samer Hasan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hasan
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hasan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samer Hasan, MD, PHD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hasan graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Hasan has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital Fairfield
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samer S Hasan MD and PHD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Samer S. Hasan practice?
- Dr. Samer Hasan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Samer Hasan practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Cincinnati, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Crestview Hills, KY.
See Cincinnati Orthopedic Surgeons.