Learn more about Dr. Samer Hasan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samer Hasan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hasan
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hasan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samer Hasan, MD, PHD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hasan graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Hasan has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital Fairfield
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samer S Hasan MD and PHD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Samer S. Hasan practice?
- Dr. Samer Hasan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Samer Hasan practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Cincinnati, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Crestview Hills, KY.
See Cincinnati Orthopedic Surgeons.