Dr. Samer Hasan MD Patient Reviews

• Sports Medicine Crestview Hills, KY

January 31st, 2017
Dr Hasan is very thorough and spends as much time as you need, however his assistants are very unprofessional. You are always asked to leave a message and they do not return phone calls. You are asked repeatedly to call back and leave another message...very frustrating. His office staff is very friendly and helpful.

August 23rd, 2016
i ws his patient
HE IS THE GREATEST DOCTOR,NO PROLEM WITH MY SHOULD IT BEEN YEARS IM DOING GREAT, II AM SENDING MY SISTER TO HIM,

August 7th, 2016
Wonderful experience... Had left reverse replacement 2 yrs. ago & my shoulder is totally fine. When I came to Dr. Hasan he told me my shoulder was "totally shot." I've been so happy with results!! Now I'm scheduled in 2 weeks for same procedure on right shoulder & I'm confident I have the same results! Dr. Hasan is terrific!!!

August 29th, 2015
Excellent surgeon!

February 12th, 2015
Stay at home Mom
His secretary is the worse BEWARE! He is very good -

October 24th, 2014
Captain USAF RETIRED.
The review from Meg whoever is obtuse. She must not understand what surgery is all about or a total wimp. Please ignore her comments as they totally Incorrect. As for those complaining about waiting for a doctor for longer than convenient, just watch what happens with Obomacare. They provide guest web access. U can text to your hearts desire. Finally, DR. Hasans medical secretaries just do their jobs as required by the current Mercy Health Care Group. The newly organized plan will actually lessen paper work since all of Mercy offices will have access to documents imputed with your permission..

October 22nd, 2014
totally unacceptable
i was referred to hasan because he was the best, had a mri done that he totally ignored and sent me for two months of therapy, went for a second opinion and my new doc showed me the mri scanners notes that my rotator cuff was 95% torn, i have wasted 3 months in pain and losing work time...a total nightmare

July 15th, 2014
The wait is usually at least an hour to see him. He does not do a good job of control post-op pain! He misdiagnosed me with a torn rotator cuff which I did not have. He is always in a hurry and doesn't explain things very well.

June 30th, 2014
You either have a HASAN shoulder replacement or a non-HASAN shoulder replacement. He is the best in the entire Cincinnati area. He has done both of my shoulders. Feel free to email me with your questions if you wish. I have had both hips and both knees replaced. If u want to know who is the best for those procedures, also send an email. The same outstanding doctor did all four of those. DR. HASAN does not do hips and knees.

April 29th, 2014
POST OP PAIN CONTROL
NO COMPASSION. NO PAIN MGMT CONTROL POST OP ROTATOR CUFF SURGERY PRESCIBES LOWEST DOSE OF PAIN MED WILL NOT INCREASE DOSE DESPITE HORRIFIC POST OP PAIN OF ROTATOR CUFF REPAIR

February 6th, 2014
His secretaries are a nightmare
Dr Hasan - himself - is the best shoulder/elbow physician you'll ever see, BUT his secretaries when it comes to paperwork are a nightmare!!!! Caution there! But Dr Hasan is the best!!! B

July 11th, 2013
Great doctor, terrible staff
I work in the medical field and was appalled by his staff! Dr. Hasan himself is a very smart and thorough doctor but I was very disappointed in his support staff. They once told me my appt was at 2:00 but had accidentally scheduled me at 3:45...I traveled >2hrs to get to my appt and waited >2 hours to see him for a 10 min appt. No one apologized or admitted fault after I showed them my paperwork in their handwriting...I was just a quick post- op check up and didn't take long at all!! I was more than happy to travel 2.5 hours to see him as often as needed but his staff was enough to have me transfer care elsewhere. I spent over 2 years with Dr. Hasan and was sad to say goodbye but his staff and their incompetency wasn't worth the drive.