A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samer Jabbour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jabbour
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Jabbour Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samer Jabbour, FACC, FASNC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Jabbour graduated from University Of Aleppo.
Dr. Jabbour has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Aspirus Wausau Hospital
- Anna Jaques Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samer Jabbour FACC, FASNC, and MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Samer Jabbour practice?
- Dr. Samer Jabbour has 1 office location.
Dr. Samer Jabbour practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Wausau, WI.
See Wausau Internists and Wausau Cardiologists.