A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samer Jabbour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samer Jabbour, M.P.H., MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Jabbour graduated from University Of Aleppo.
Dr. Jabbour has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Anna Jaques Hospital
- Langlade Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jabbour accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Arise Health Plan - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan