Learn more about Dr. Samer Jabbour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samer Jabbour, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Jabbour graduated from University Of Aleppo.
Dr. Jabbour has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Langlade Memorial Hospital
- Aspirus Wausau Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samer Jabbour MD and MPH is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Samer Jabbour practice?
- Dr. Samer Jabbour has 11 office locations.
Dr. Samer Jabbour practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Wausau, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Antigo, WI and Rhinelander, WI.
See Wausau Internists and Wausau Cardiologists.