A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samer Jabbour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jabbour
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samer Jabbour, FACC, FASNC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Jabbour graduated from University Of Aleppo.
Dr. Jabbour has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Aspirus Wausau Hospital
- Anna Jaques Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samer Jabbour FACC, FASNC, and MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Samer Jabbour practice?
- Dr. Samer Jabbour has 2 office locations.
Dr. Samer Jabbour practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Wausau, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Newburyport, MA.
See Wausau Internists and Wausau Cardiologists.