A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samer Jifi-Bahlool:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samer Jifi-Bahlool is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samer Jifi-Bahlool, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jifi-Bahlool graduated from University Of Tishreen, Lattakia.
Dr. Jifi-Bahlool has 21 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Beeville
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Cristi-So
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samer Izzat Jifi-Bahlool MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Samer I. Jifi-Bahlool practice?
- Dr. Samer Jifi-Bahlool has 1 office location.
Dr. Samer Jifi-Bahlool practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Corpus Christi, TX.
See Corpus Christi Internists and Corpus Christi Nephrologists.