A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samer Kabbani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samer Kabbani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samer Kabbani, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kabbani graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Kabbani has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Med Ctr
- MT Carmel Health System West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samer S Kabbani MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Samer S. Kabbani practice?
- Dr. Samer Kabbani has 2 office locations.
Dr. Samer Kabbani practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Clermont, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Chillicothe, OH.
See Clermont Internists and Clermont Cardiologists.