A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samer Kabbani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samer Kabbani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kabbani
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Kabbani Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samer Kabbani, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kabbani graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Kabbani has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Med Ctr
- MT Carmel Health System West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samer S Kabbani MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Samer S. Kabbani practice?
- Dr. Samer Kabbani has 2 office locations.
Dr. Samer Kabbani practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Clermont, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Chillicothe, OH.
See Clermont Internists and Clermont Cardiologists.