A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samer Kafelghazal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samer Kafelghazal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samer Kafelghazal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kafelghazal graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kafelghazal has 10 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kafelghazal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans