A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samer Kafelghazal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samer Kafelghazal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samer Kafelghazal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kafelghazal graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kafelghazal has 10 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samer A Kafelghazal MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Samer A. Kafelghazal practice?
- Dr. Samer Kafelghazal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Samer Kafelghazal practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Livonia, MI.
See Livonia Internists and Livonia Pediatricians.