Learn more about Dr. Samer Kheirbek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samer Kheirbek is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kheirbek
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kheirbek Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samer Kheirbek, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kheirbek graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Kheirbek has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samer Kheirbek MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Samer Kheirbek practice?
- Dr. Samer Kheirbek has 1 office location.
Dr. Samer Kheirbek practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Internists, Dearborn Pulmonologists, Dearborn Critical Care Practitioners, and Dearborn Sleep Medicine Doctors.