A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samer Kheirbek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samer Kheirbek is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samer Kheirbek, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kheirbek graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Kheirbek has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samer Kheirbek MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Samer Kheirbek practice?
- Dr. Samer Kheirbek has 3 office locations.
Dr. Samer Kheirbek practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Taylor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI.
See Taylor Internists, Taylor Pulmonologists, Taylor Critical Care Practitioners, and Taylor Sleep Medicine Doctors.